Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RockyRock Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 11:56 AM
    Trying to find the annual salary breakdown to hours
    Im looking for new jobs on the net and not sure what the annual salary to hourly pay is. Is there a formula I need to know or a site that I can find to help? For instance, one ad says they pay 55,000 - 60,000 annually and another says they specifically pay 42,759 annually. So how do I figure it out.
    mary2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2009, 02:41 PM
    Divide the annual salary by 2088. 55,000 annual is 26.34 hourly.
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2010, 06:14 AM

Based on 40 hour week,
    divide annual salary by 2080 and NOT 2088.

42,759 / 2080 = 20.41 an hour.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Salary breakdown. [ 5 Answers ]

How does an annual salary of $38,520 break down hourly.. What does that equal to hourly? Monthly?

Salary hours requirement [ 10 Answers ]

I have a childcare center with 45 children, I hired a person to manage my office and help with the overall operations of the center. I pay her 600.00 per week plus free childcare. She does not have any type of college degree but has the 40 hours minimum required to work in a classroom, however,...

Salary and hours [ 1 Answers ]

If an employee works consistently over 9-10 hours per day, is there a low stating the employee should be compensated?

Annual salary weekly pay calculation [ 3 Answers ]

I took over the HR department temporarily, and the way the weekly salary is calculated is differecnt from what I think it should be done. What is the proper procedure to calculate a bi-weekly salary from annual salary given?

Pto hours and salary [ 3 Answers ]

I was told if you are on salary and you work mor than four hours a day, that if you leave early that day that they should not deduct it from your pto hours or your check. Is that true?

View more questions Search