Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Darth_Tanion Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Sep 25, 2004, 09:41 PM
    Restarting Problems
    I have a gigabyte k7 Triton GA-7N400 pro2 board and I had to reset the bios. After this I found I could no longer restart. The computer will shut down fine and start from cold boot with no problems but if I press ctrl + alt + del or restart from windows the computer will shutdown and begin to power up but make it no further. Nothing appears on the screen and there is no POST beeps. I was guessing that there must be some setting in the bios but I nothing seems to fix it.
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2004, 04:09 PM
    I've no idea. Maybe this is something the Gigabyte Technical Support can help with - http://uk.giga-byte.com/TechSupport/ServiceCenter.htm. That's the English version, but you can get to other versions from there.
    cremedies Posts: 304, Reputation: 0

Nov 15, 2004, 01:22 PM
    If you are using windows xp, then you should be able to boot into Safe Mode and then do a "system restore" to return your system back to its previous state.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook express restarting? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Folks, I've got an unusual one for you 8-/ Whenever I press send and receive in outlook express it causes the computer to restart, I've tried a virus scan but it comes up clean. And as far as I know nothing's been done that could have caused it, the problem just seems to have appeared. Any...

PC restarting [ 5 Answers ]

I have win xp PC.last weak am facing problem.am using my PC per day 12 hours. In this time 4 time PC autometic resart. I don't know what is a problem. Can you solve this things

View more questions Search