Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KenJW Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 07:19 AM
    Evicting a roommate
    I live in NYC. I recently got a B307 form to evict my roommate who refuses to comply with house rules such as no smoking, keeping her room clean, etc. The problem is that as simple and idiot-proof as the B307 seems, I want to make sure I'm filling it out properly. I haven't been able to find samples online anywhere. One question I have in particular is that since I rent the apartment and my roommate is not on the lease, is she the UNDERTENANT on the form?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2009, 08:37 AM

Yes she is still considered a tenant simply because that is where she resides

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evicting a roommate in CT [ 3 Answers ]

I own my home and have had my boyfriend living with me for 5 years. He has not contributed financially to the household in over 3 years. We are estranged and I would like him out. He is non responsive on the subject. Please advise as to the simplest way to have him evicted. Thank you. gloria...

Evicting Roommate [ 12 Answers ]

My roommate and I do not get along. He has lived there for a bit less than a month. I asked him to leave since he is not part of the lease. He claims that after two weeks he is a resident of the apartment and he has the right to stay there. Is this true? I am a Salt Lake City resident. Thank...

Evicting a roommate [ 7 Answers ]

How can I evict my boyfriend from my house? He is not on the title to the house or the mortgage. He will not leave on his own, so I need to know what I have to do to get him out. I live in Ohio.

Evicting a roommate [ 4 Answers ]

I rented a room and the roommate has been here a little over a month and I want to give her notice to vacate. Do I give her 30 or 60 days? It was rented on a month to month basis. She says that I have to pay her moving in costs and her moving out costs if I want her to leave. I do not have a...

Evicting roommate [ 4 Answers ]

Greetings folks, About 7 months ago, I rented a room in my house to an old friend that recently came back into my life. He had just started a new job, and was looking for a place to stay. I wrote up a month-to-month contract, and he signed it. Terms were $400 a month due at the end of the...

View more questions Search