Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Michlean Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 12:28 AM
    I had sex without a condom!
    I had sex without a condom about 4-5 times in one week with a guy I love with all my heart and soul I so badly want to be pregnant so I took a home test about 4 days after it showed negative... but I hurd you have to wait 14 days so I was busy waiting and my period started but I think its early ! Its been exectly a week after whe last had sex ? I don't know what to do am I pregnant or not is it to early for the doctors to see or what please help!!
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2009, 12:44 AM

Hi.

Does this fellow know about you wanting to get pregnant?

How old are you?

By the way, it may be too early for a urine test. What you can do is go to your doctors or walk-in clinic and ask for a blood test, they can detect pregnancy within 7-12 days of possible conception.

Sarah
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2009, 03:20 AM

Having sex 4-5 times does not mean you are pregnant.

Some people spend a year or more TRYING to conceive, charting their ovulation, taking special pre-natal vitamins and still have trouble.

Like muddy said, is your partner aware that you are trying to get pregnant?

Have you had a check-up by a doctor to see if you are healthy enough to be carrying a baby?

Wait until your next period would be due and if it does not come, take a pregnancy test using first morning urine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using a condom twice [ 13 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I had sex last night using a condom. I ejaculated and pulled out but never took the condom off. We did not have another condom, and we both wanted more. We waited a minute or two and then continued to have sex again. A little while in I thought that the condom felt funny so I...

With/without condom [ 11 Answers ]

So this may be stupid but I prefer to know before I do something. I know that you can get pregnant if you use a condom because it can break etc.. So if the guy tells you to do it without one and tells you that you have to trust him, what does he mean exactly by it?

Sex without a condom [ 1 Answers ]

My botfriend and I have been in a monogomous relationship for the last year. I am on the pill and take it regularly. We also use condoms. My question is, aside from pregnancy risks is it unhealthy to have him inside of me?

Using A Condom Twice? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a burning question! What will happen if a condom is used twice? Can it lead to pregnancy? Although that is not my worry, (at this point) it will not hurt me to know. A couple of nights ago my husband and I were intimate; :p we made the choice in the beginning of our marriage to continue...

View more questions Search