Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    travesbinis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2009, 08:47 PM
    Unable to attach pictures to hotmail
    Up until this week I was able to go to the "attach" icon in hotmail and it would ask if it was a photo or file, when I chose photo you got into a section where you could choose photos, do basic editing and the program would shrink them down to an email size automatically.
    All of a sudden the "attach" icon comes up only with files and I am unable to find the editor.
    This has happened to at least 8 people I know so it is not my computer, I went to email hotmail & I can no longer find the "contact us" heading. Can anyone help please?
    Dont treadonme Posts: 115, Reputation: -6

Aug 3, 2009, 07:04 AM
    Which browser?

When you click attach do you see a browse button?

What is show in "file of type"

Do you use any

* adblocking technology
    * software firewall (silly)
    * software "security" suite (silly)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unable to Finalize a DVD-R and therefore unable to view in any other device [ 2 Answers ]

I am unable to finalize my mini dvd-r in my sony handy cam. I have tried everything and it is not finalizing. My question is: Can I transfer the data from my handy cam to another DVD? Or is the data unable to be transferred because it can't be finalized? Thanks!

Attach SS [ 2 Answers ]

If a collection agency gets a judgement against me can the attach my SS...

Unable to download pictures from camera [ 1 Answers ]

I have a canon rebel xt digital camera and have successfully retrieved pictures from it for months now. All of a sudden when I go to zoom browser ex and go through the process I go right back to the opening page for zoom browser ex. I tried removing and reinstalling the software and that made no...

What can they attach [ 1 Answers ]

When a judgement is made against me in the state of N.C. do I have a right to keep my car and my house? The debt is for a credit card for about 16000. Will they most likely lean my house? I just need to buy some time.. but I need my truck for work..

Unable to upload ANY pictures. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone I'm new here,and don't know much about computers.. I have been trying to find this out for three weeks but nobody can help me so I thought I would try here. 3 weeks ago I bought a laptop, if I go to a website where you are able to upload a picture to your profile,I can't upload pics...

View more questions Search