Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RICKITTAJ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2009, 05:44 PM
    Transfer my probation
    Hello I wanted to know can I transfer my probation from ca to tx if I still owe money in fines and restitution...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 29, 2009, 05:59 PM

It will be up to the probation department. All you can do is apply

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation transfer [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend is in Ripley County Jail about to be release this month. He did 7 months and will have to serve 2 yrs probation. He also has restition $7000. Can he get his probation transferred down to Florida? Someone please HELP!!

Probation Transfer [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend lives in North Carolina. She is on probation for fraud (forging a prescription) from Missouri. She also did it in Florida. The Florida case is closed or as she put it "shut." She wants to move to Illinois to be with me. I need to know how difficult it would be for her probation...

How do I transfer my probation [ 1 Answers ]

I am on misdemeanor probation in Ocala, Florida. My charges are paraphernalia, marijutana less than 20 grams and one count of concealed weapons. I have been on probation for four months. I recently found out that I am pregnant. My husband has a job in Louisiana and he is leaving for his job in...

Probation Transfer [ 5 Answers ]

I recently put in a request to transfer my probation from Texas to New Mexico and they haven't answered our request yet.What could be taking them so long?

Probation Transfer [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter is on county probation in tn and ask her probation officer if she could transfer to nc where I live and was told she had to pay all her fine off before she could get transferred.she is on mis. Charges.can you transfer without paying your fines off.can't u pay them off from where you...

View more questions Search