Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Edjay Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2009, 03:17 PM
    Ominous Statue in the Northeast US
    This may be a strange question for this category... I don't know where it would go.

Some years ago, I saw a picture of a statue I believe is located in the northeastern US... I would say north of North Carolina, which was a man standing or sitting atop of a piece of square stone, maybe 5' square. The figure was life size and the whole statue and stone ("statuary") were black. I do not believe the man was black... it was just the way the whole statuary was created. (Now that I think of it, I don't know but what the statuary could have been black on metal.) On the stone below the man was a statement that I cannot remember. The intent of the statement though, was rather ominous, as if the statue represented a theology or religion. The statement was quoting something the man was stating about his pre-eminent position. The statement was rather shocking to me... that I do recall. I would like to see a picture of that statue again and find out where it is located. Thanks for any help.
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Aug 7, 2009, 09:15 PM
    This is only a suggestion, a possibility, as there are thousands of statues
    Within the indefinite parameters you mention. This one was in the
    New York area for about six months, where the particular religion originally
    Was based and founded.

"The Frontier Prophet" Statue in Manhattan, New York

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statue N.J.S. 2C:29-2a (2) [ 2 Answers ]

Why does this mean for an 18 year old What should he plead Does he need a attorney

Statue of limitations [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering what the time limitations r 4 personal injury in Canada?

Statue of limitations. [ 1 Answers ]

What is the statute of limitations on a mortgage dept in Canada?

Statue of limitation [ 1 Answers ]

How long do they have to charge you with a violation of probation

View more questions Search