Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rickjam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2006, 08:38 AM
    Family Movie from 50's or 60's
    I remember seeing this movie in the early 60's. I can't remember the name, nor can I remember the stars. It did have some child stars - notable a blond or red-headed boy with freckles and a little blond girl. What I do remember was there was a storm, may be a hurricane. After the resulting damage, the townsfolk came out to survey the damage. I think the children were concerned about a pet pelican which did survive.

If you recognize the movie please let me know. Thanks
    TvMovieHunter Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2010, 07:39 PM

Might it be the "The Boy and the Pirates" (1960) fantasy film, where kids play on a beach, there is a storm and they go back in time to pirate days if am recalling correctly. It was a favorite of my sisters & mine when we were kids. And was a Bert I. Gordon film who does some unique stuff.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Heavenly 60's song search [ 1 Answers ]

Hello,I need the name of the song and the name of the artist of this 60's song I'm sending you a part of the song so you can listen.

Blended family means family to me, should it not to my husband as well? [ 6 Answers ]

HI, I just really need to know if I am way off base here. Last night my husband told me that"you need to understand how it is going to be between my daughter and myself." " when it comes to special events, even if they conflict with your boys(his stepsons) and in the future if we have children of...

Help with family [ 3 Answers ]

Dear, I need help on a situation that, I guess can be described as somewhat abusive. My 20-year-old sister "Kim" has turned into a burden that I don't think I can handle, nor do I want to. I feel like my family is being torn apart an I am being torn up inside. "Kim" is the middle child in...

The 60's [ 2 Answers ]

What are the sound of the sixties? And the history that took place in the sixties.

View more questions Search