Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    felicia29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2006, 07:45 AM
    Missing Boyfriend of My Mom
    I just won't to know a location of my mom's boyfriend that has been missing for 4 years his last location was at 277 north champion ave columbus oh 42301... he called my grandmother house about a year ago looking for her but he left no number or no trace... could he be found. His name is Percy Pete Milton.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2006, 07:55 AM
    Felicia, does the family think foul play?. or that he's just "run off"?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I tell my mom [ 18 Answers ]

OK my mom doesn't know I have sex... and she will die if I tell her I'm pregnant and I can't tell her but I can't go to the docs anyway cause she is always always in the room with me.. and my doctor will tell her.. and when she gets the bill won't it say pregnancy test I really really need help!!...

Ex Boyfriend Missing Me? [ 14 Answers ]

2 weeks ago I broke up with my 1 year boyfriend... We had a long distance relationship.. We met online through a friend, 1 month later he came all the way to my country to meet me.. . So we began our relationship... It was so good we didn't break it off when he went away... The next month I went...

Help with my mom [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, my dillema is this- I suspect my step father is cheating on my mother. They have been married for five years now. They just recently had a child, my little brother who is 9 months. My mother and him fight a lot, especially lately. For the last month he has gotten calls on his cell phone and...

Mom came into some $$$ [ 3 Answers ]

My ex wife it appears has inherited a sizeable amount of money after the death of her mother. (amount unknown) Additionally prior to our divorce her parents did one of two things, they either set up an account for college tuition and expenses or donated money to a number of schools for...

Mom doesn't get it! [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: My Mother has always been overbearing, and outspoken. Lately, she uses advancing age as an excuse to say ANYTHING. She recently e-mailed a popular TV newscaster concerning the woman's weight. Mom noticed the always trim, health conscience reporter gained a significant amount of weight...

View more questions Search