Ask
    DJMARKEE Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2009, 09:05 AM
    Crank sensor location
    Where is the crank sensor located on a '94 honda civic dx 1.5l
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2009, 10:03 AM

Inside the distributor, which are unserviceable. Best thing to do is to replace the distributor housing with one from Honda. Stay away from aftermarket distributors for Hondas--they're not reliable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2003 honda odyssey ex timing belt change and crank sensor [ 3 Answers ]

I had a friend change timing belt and now when I start and drive it loses power and stalls, transmission light comes on also.I took to tranny shop and he put OBDII on it and he said it was crank sensor and contrl ,He said it wasn't transmission.I was able to drive it to the shop and back...

1989 honda civic. (code 4)crank angle sensor.(code 8) tdc position sensor [ 0 Answers ]

The car idles randomly after warm up.I check the ecu for codes and it gives 4 crank angle sensor and 8 tdc position sensor. I did a search and one of the ad posted by a guy in Canada says that he had to get part from different vehicles until he got all of them to work properly. Will I be able to...

Rough idle after replacing crank sensor [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1995 dodge stratus es 2.5L. About 6 weeks ago I replaced my crank sensor, before doing so I had the distributor cap off and plug wires off testing for a no start. Since getting it running again (crank sensor) it has a bad hesitation, the warmer it gets the worse it runs. I have three codes...

View more questions Search