Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    -Seven- Posts: 61, Reputation: 6

Jul 28, 2009, 08:23 PM
    Energy frequency/harmonics.
    I was wondering if anyone might be able to point me towards some resources regarding this. I just listened to David Sereda on Coast to Coast (talk radio) and it was some mind blowing information.

I want to put it to practical use, (I don't know a thing about scientific terminology though) I'd really like to experiment in this field.
    Newton1Law Posts: 60, Reputation: 5

Jul 31, 2009, 11:31 AM
    What specifically are you trying yo learn? What aspects of frequency and or harmonics are you interested in?
    -Seven- Posts: 61, Reputation: 6

Jul 31, 2009, 03:26 PM

Well, I had recently heard David Sereda speak on Coast to Coast AM on the subject of instilling vibrational frequencies within stones and gems, and using it to reach zero gravity and achieve time/space teleportation. It spoke about how it's more than likely that the 3 great pyramids used this technology in the past, that it was most likely used as something like a star gate for UFOs.

Information regarding this subject, not just to understand it, but utilize it, would be great.
    Newton1Law Posts: 60, Reputation: 5

Aug 20, 2009, 11:26 AM
    I'm sorry Seven, but I can not help you in this area.
    SpiralStarz Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2009, 08:24 PM

I can Definitely help you in this area!
    There is this scientist who has worked for over 10 years to create a new type of sound frequency that can entrain the mind, body and soul, as well as environment, into states of wellbeing, connecting you with your higher self and all sorts of other good states..
    If you know anything about psychoacoustics or enjoy entheogens or the plant salvia divinorum, then go to this site that is a Yahoo group that gives access to free downloads and information about his work on a salvia divinorum sound frequency.

Yahoo! Groups

His main site is here
    www.thesoundofstars.com -

This guy's work is nothing like the other sound frequency technology out there.
    He has Hundereds of frequencies.
    2,700 world wide members to his online group, and he has literally hundereds of testimonials that you can read about other peopl'es experiences with his healing frequencies, as well as the altered states ones.
    He is a kind and gentle man, a good soul who has developed this new medium out of his drive to just plain help people. That is why there are tons of free downloads on his site.. just hard to find there is all... it's a complex site. But don't give up!
    Here are a few links to parts on his site that can help people.

THE BLUE SINGULARITY BEYOND SPACE AND TIME...
    Dispel Darkness
    THE BLUE SINGULARITY BEYOND SPACE AND TIME...

Information about his work

http://69.89.31.222/~thesoun6/products.htm

This is the catalouge, but go through the site.. there is abetter way to order certain ones, because there will be sales on certain frequencies as well as an explentation on how to order them by emailing him.

Just take a gander.. look around his site,. I know that someone with such an interest like you , will definitely not be dissapointed.
    <3 :)
    SpiralStarz Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2009, 08:29 PM

His name is Doc Stars and he is currently on a closed mailing list 'think tank' with Sereda and Heleus.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is frequency in RAM [ 6 Answers ]

How much minimum memory is required in a laptop to give good performance and with what frequency. e.g. 1GB, 2GB... and frequency like 667mhz, 800mhz or more than this?

Potential Energy- Bonding Energy [ 1 Answers ]

Question: The net potential energy between two ions (e.g. Na+ andCl-) can be Represented as follows: EN =EA+ER = -A/r +B/rn (a) Calculate the bonding energy E0 in terms of the A, B, and n ...

Garnishment frequency [ 2 Answers ]

How often can you be garnished from the same person in Tennessee?

Frequency [ 1 Answers ]

If a wave has a frequency of 3 hertz and a wavelength of 1.5 meters, what will it's wave speed be??

View more questions Search