Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmelvin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2006, 05:17 AM
    Degrees for experience
    Are there any Accredited colleges or Universities that give degrees for life experiences?
    If so what the names of the legitimate ones?
    gigi715 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2007, 07:51 AM
    I have the same question. Did you receive any positive answers?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 26, 2007, 11:06 AM
    Please refer to This Thread
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2007, 03:18 PM
    There are some colleges and universities that will give a bit - only a bit - of general credit for life experience. The process is worth about 2 credits. Not worth a degree that is for sure.

The only university I have heard that does the life experience degree is the U of TYMAR (Take Your Money And Run).
    gigi715 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2007, 06:18 AM
    THANKS! I hear you. I have a masters degree and had done all of my course work for a doctorate when I got married. That was 10 years ago. Then I had a baby and then another and I never went back to finish. The university wants me to start over since it has been 10 years. I don't need the degree to advance on my job. I just want the title:-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need experience [ 3 Answers ]

Please help. I have an AAS in Criminal Justice and am looking for either an investigations position or fingerprint technician position. Every single job I've found wants you to have at least one year experience, this includes the entry level positions I've seen. How and where can I get this...

Experience [ 19 Answers ]

I broke up w. my GF the other day and Im not sure why? What I mean is, nothing was wrong really, we didn't fight, we got along well, physically things were great. I just wasn't content with the feeling of having a "luke warm" relationship.. and I felt like it was affecting my career or...

Have You Had a Near Death Experience? [ 3 Answers ]

Presented below is my "near death" experience. Those of you who have truly had one, please share your experience. Dr. O.S. Hawkins used to say, "An inward impression, without an outward expression, is depression." That's part of the reason why I wanted to share with you the "near death"...

View more questions Search