Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meeka2421 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2009, 05:21 PM
    Mobile home title
    I purschased a mobile home in Michigan have been waiting 6 months to get title I would like to put this home up for sale how long does a seller have to get you a title before you can just get your money returned/
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2009, 05:23 PM

They should have signed the title over to you when they sold it to you. Did you go to the notary and have anything signed?
    Did you get a legal bill of sale, pink slip or just something they wrote and signed?
    If you did go to the notary and are waiting for the title I would say you should have got it after 6 to 8 weeks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 28, 2009, 05:45 PM

You are suppose to get the title at the time of the sale. Unless there was a loan.

And you will never get your money back unless you ask them, or sue them for it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mobile home title [ 2 Answers ]

I live in va and I recently brought a mobile home in feb. of this year. I want to know can someone sell you a mobile home without the title. I think I have the bill of sale it doesn't say bill of sale also it does not have the make model or year it was made. When I asked could she give me a bill of...

Mobile Home Title [ 2 Answers ]

MOBILE HOME TITLE - I bought a 1999 repo mobile home in 2002. I never had it set up to live in until 2004. Silly me never sent the title in ( I paid cash for the home) and now I cannot find the title. I have also never listed it so there is no county tax record. I now need to sell the home - is...

Mobile home title [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I paid off my trailer years ago.I went to get insurance on it and found out there's a lien on it,the finance company is no longer in business.How do I go about getting this lien off so I can get insurance?

Title to mobile home and title to land is separate can it be sold on one deed [ 1 Answers ]

I moved into the country in a mobile home and started renting then a year later we decided to purchase the land and mobile home on contract. We have paid taxes and insurance on it. 2 years later we find the person selling it to us does not have the title to mobile home just to land. Does he have...

Mobile home title [ 4 Answers ]

My husband was given a mobile home for payment of services and was given power of attorney over it. Eight years later... we are currently living and renovating it and I was wondering how we get a clear title for it?

View more questions Search