Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emclean Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2006, 03:41 AM
    My Dream
    Last night I had a dream that I bought a Toyota Camery. It was black and I came out the dealership and it was parked outside. I got in and adjusted the mirrors. Got out and kept saying "this purchase is dumb, this is stupid. I went from no car note and low insurance to a car note and higher insurance. This is stupid". I stood outside and looked back into the dealership and asked it I could change my mind and quickly answered myself saying "of course not, silly you signed a contract". I then went on to say "this was not a good idea, I shouldn't have made this purchase, but this car is NICE!". Let me end by saying... I was by myself. NO ONE was with me and I was talking out loud. What does this mean?
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2007, 09:55 PM
    Need more info. Describe yourself in brief.

Dr. Phil
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2007, 03:57 AM
    This Is For Entertainment Purposes Only:
    I am an expert in nothing but my own life. ~

You might find this helpful. -

Your goals and desires are a little beyond your abilities and capabilities at this time. Try to be a little more realistic in your expectations.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did I dream this up? [ 2 Answers ]

Or was there really a show that had a little blonde girl singing with some dogs,possibly bassets, in her bedroom. They would only come alive when she was alone. They each sang a different song with her. Does anyone else remember that show?I need the name of it.

Hi!. my dream... [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone! My name is Chen, I'm 26, married and a mum of two. I work three days a week at a local café, and I enjoy studying child psychology and counceling in my own time. I have a bit of a dilema which made me find my way somehow to this site, and I was hoping someone might put my mind at...

Help with dream [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, And acouple of weeks ago I had a dream... We were siting across from each other staring at each other, Can any one help...

My Dream [ 1 Answers ]

I Dreamt Last Night That I Had A Baby Boy.I Absolutely Knew How Much I Loved That Baby He Had Even Started To Breastfeed And I Could Immediately Feel An Attachment To Him.however I Dropped Him On His Head Three Times He Seemed Okay But I Was Still Too Embarressed To Tell Anyone So I Could Get Him...

Dream [ 8 Answers ]

Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, and acouple of weeks ago I had a dream... We were siting across from each other staring at each other, Can any one help figure this out,...

View more questions Search