Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Orlamarieerica Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Oct 20, 2006, 03:28 AM
    My Dream
    I Dreamt Last Night That I Had A Baby Boy.I Absolutely Knew How Much I Loved That Baby He Had Even Started To Breastfeed And I Could Immediately Feel An Attachment To Him.however I Dropped Him On His Head Three Times He Seemed Okay But I Was Still Too Embarressed To Tell Anyone So I Could Get Him Checked Out.
    This Dream Really Saddened Me When I Woke Up The Fact That I Felt Loss That The Dream Wasn't Real,the Loss Of The Attachment That I Felt To Him And The Fact That I Was So Negligent To Drop Him Three Times.it Seemed I Was Unable To Hold Him Properly.
    Can Anyone Interpret Any Of This Because For Some Reason It Is Troubling Me A Lot Today.
    Dark but not Heartless Posts: 78, Reputation: -1

Mar 4, 2007, 04:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlamarieerica
    I Dreamt Last Night That I Had A Baby Boy.i Absolutely Knew How Much I Loved That Baby He Had Even Started To Breastfeed And I Could Immediately Feel An Attachment To Him.however I Dropped Him On His Head Three Times He Seemed Okay But I Was Still Too Embarressed To Tell Anyone So I Could Get Him Checked Out.
    This Dream Really Saddened Me When I Woke Up The Fact That I Felt Loss That The Dream Wasnt Real,the Loss Of The Attachment That I Felt To Him And The Fact That I Was So Negligent To Drop Him Three Times.it Seemed I Was Unable To Hold Him Properly.
    Can Anyone Interpet Any Of This Because For Some Reason It Is Troubling Me A Lot Today.
    OK, I'm going to give you my analysis, but I'm warning you that I'm just 16, so it might be inexperienced.

The interpretation is simple: the baby represents something you want - or have - and keep close to your heart because of its emotional significance. Unfortunately, you're insecure about your ability to support this desire, and fear repeated failure. The reason you were too embarrassed to go for help is because you feel you are obligated to perfection, and admitting the repeated failures will scar your reputation. Which, come to think of it, requires little interpretation, since its portrayed quite literally in the dream.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi!. my dream... [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone! My name is Chen, I'm 26, married and a mum of two. I work three days a week at a local café, and I enjoy studying child psychology and counceling in my own time. I have a bit of a dilema which made me find my way somehow to this site, and I was hoping someone might put my mind at...

Help with dream [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, And acouple of weeks ago I had a dream... We were siting across from each other staring at each other, Can any one help...

Dream [ 8 Answers ]

Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, and acouple of weeks ago I had a dream... We were siting across from each other staring at each other, Can any one help figure this out,...

Dream [ 10 Answers ]

I had a dream about my grand dad who passed on, We were in a dark space, I seen a spray of flowers, callalilys. I wondered what this was suppose to mean, while I was Having this dream. I thought maybe someone was going to die, I fell to my knees, grandfather told be to be still & I would know. ...

Dream [ 2 Answers ]

:-[Hi, Could someone tell me what they think about this dream? OK here go's, I was trying to get a hold of my sister by phone but she did not leave me a phone number and she moved, I then tried looking for her in my car, all of a sudden, there was a small child in the car, she wanted to learn...

View more questions Search