Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LuckyChamp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2009, 01:44 PM
    How to write thank you letter after customer visited booth?
    How to write thank you letter after customer visited booth?
    puppydoggie Posts: 32, Reputation: 3

Jul 28, 2009, 02:12 PM

What sort of thank you letter would YOU like to receive? Go along those lines, I would keep it short and sweet
    RGwriter Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2009, 02:27 PM
    In the past when I set up booth sales, I would generate a mailing list from each booth sale. I would then send out purchased, boxed Thank You cards which were blank inside. On the inside I would hand write a quick note "Thank you for purchasing (product name)" or "Thank you for your interest in (product or company name)" Depending on the customer, I would also include either a small product sample or discounted offer for their next purchase. And always included my business card.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need sample letter for thanking customers for visiting my organisation's booth. [ 5 Answers ]

I need samples for 'Thanking customers from different organisations for visiting my organizations booth at an event'.

How to write the first introduction letter to potential customer? [ 1 Answers ]

We are a cases& bags maker in china,now I am a sales in the company.our main market are asia,america,europe.I do not know how to write the first introduction letter>? Can you please give me some suggestionsS? Thanks in advance.

We ask for thank you letter after customer visit our booth in exhibition last 2 weeks [ 5 Answers ]

We ask for thank you letter after customer visit our booth in exhibition last 2 weeks

The first letter to a new customer [ 1 Answers ]

How to write the first letter to a new customer to introduce ourself and our company

How to write a letter to customer introdue ourself and our company product [ 4 Answers ]

Dear help desk, How to write a letter to customer introdue ourself and our company product??

View more questions Search