Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hellonikki Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2009, 02:49 AM
    I forgot the title of one of my favourite films.
    This movie is one of my all time favs but I can't remember the title! Help!

Here's the plot

OK so the film starts with the two lovers, one is a dancer and one day she has to go for a recital and she is supposed to meet her boyfriend afterward (at the park I think) but she gets the opportunity to go travel and follow this dance crew and perform and stuff so she heads straight back to the apartment to pack and writes her boyfriend a note which she leaves with her best friend and ask the best friend to give it to him but the best friend doesn't - it turns out later she was in love with him all along

The boyfriend who was waiting at the park is annoyed and when he calls his girlfriend he has no answer so eventually he stops trying, moves on and is about to get married with a girl he clearly isn't in love with

Until one day four years later he hears her name (the ex I'm talking about) in a bar he follows her into the toilet but she's gone... he continues to follows her wherever she goes but she always misses her and then he bumps into the best friend who happens to dating his best friend

Then not a lot happens

But then!

After the best friend confesses the note scandal he he rushes off to the airport for one last try but then he spots his fiancé (she thought he was on a business trip but he didn't go there he went to find his ex) he sees both the fiancé and the ex girlfriend he rushes to the ex girlfriend they greet each other then embrace and kiss

It ends there.

OK so that was a very bad summary but does anyone know the film I'm talking about?

Thanks!
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Jul 30, 2009, 07:06 AM
    Wicker Park (2004) - Plot summary
    hellonikki Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 06:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchcarrot View Post
    Thanks a bunch!
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Jul 31, 2009, 10:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hellonikki View Post
    thanks a bunch!
    You're welcome. Good movie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I forgot this movie title [ 9 Answers ]

I can't remember this title to save my life!! If you can help me out, I would gladly appreciate it!! It's about a boy. He's sick, and he falls asleep. In his dream, there are a bunch of animals, I think one is a rooster. There is flood, and some of them are on a floating bed. There are...

War movie-forgot title [ 2 Answers ]

A while ago I watched this movie about some nazi super soldeirs that couldn't die because they were zombies, I also remember that the commando group that went to the bunker (where the zombies were) were trying to fix something not sure what. Can anyone help me with the title? Thanks

Forgot the title [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching a movies in the early 90s. Females were wearing blue or reds outfits and see through shaws over their heads. Father, having sex with daughter in her bedroom, while mother telling her it was okay, they just wanted a baby. Please help me with the title.

I forgot the title [ 1 Answers ]

I want to find out what the name of this movie is but my memory of it is sort of vague. Its like, a cartoon in the 90s I believe, its about animals that can talk. The story line from what I can remember goes like this. The animals have a teacher like figure which may be a badger. I don't...

View more questions Search