Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ottawapd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2009, 11:06 PM
    Fiction Snake Book Title
    I read a book in 1986 about a poisonous snake that is stolen and escapes and begin terrorizing a community. I think the snake was either a gabbon Viper, Puff Adder, or Black Mamba. Does anyone know the title?
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Jul 30, 2009, 06:18 PM
    Possibly this one, which was written in the 80s, but is about more than just one snake.

Guy N. Smith: Snakes (Book Review)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forgotten title and author of 'undersea' science fiction book [ 3 Answers ]

I read a book some time back and can't for the life of me remember the name of the book or author. Please help? I am beginning to think I dreamed it all... It was about a geological research submarine that got sucked into an abyss and ended up in a huge cavern. The water was sucked out and the...

Trying to remember a fiction book title [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the tile of a book that I read in elementary school, but I can't for the life of me remember the title or the name of the author... I can however, describe it to you. The setting takes place in what seems to be the 1800s... Its actually a group of families who agrees to...

Unknown book title/author - women's fiction [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for a book title and author of a book I recently read on holiday and lost. It was written by a woman and released in the last few years and the cover was pale yellow. It would probably be classified as chick lit but was darkly amusing. The basic plot is 3 British families who...

View more questions Search