Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mauphead Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2009, 04:08 PM
    G E burner too hot
    One of the burners on my G E electric stove burns on high even when it is set on low. What could it be?
    pokefan7790 Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Jul 27, 2009, 04:14 PM

The switch that the know connects to. Its called and infinite switch.

Aug 1, 2009, 08:44 AM
    OK... Thanks

OK... Thanks

OK... Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my oil burner cut out [ 3 Answers ]

I Reset My Oil Burner All Day Every Day Just As The Water Begins To Get Warm It Cuts Out. If I Try To Reset It Once It Cuts Out It Will Try But Won't Ignite. If I Leave It For A While It Will Eventually Come On. Santa Is On His Way And My House Is Getting Colder By The Day Can Anyone Help Please

CD Burner [ 9 Answers ]

My CD's will play, but unable to burn a CD. Message keeps on saying INSERT A CD. I have inserted about 20 new empty CDs and am still unable to burn. PLEASE ADVISE! Thanks! Shirley

Cd Burner [ 2 Answers ]

Over a year ago my sister got a spam email saying something about you can burn cds with out a cd burner by your cd drive. Has anyone heard about that or know anything about that? Is there a program I can use with out installing a cd burner onto my computer?

DVD Burner [ 6 Answers ]

Greetings, I am planning on buying something that I can use to transfer my VHS tapes to DVD, I would also like to be able to make copies of my DVD movies for my son. I am debating between a dvd burner (external) or the software that claims all you need is a cdburner, which I have already on my...

View more questions Search