Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    King Ali Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Oct 19, 2006, 06:47 PM
    Wrestling or Football
    OK I come from Oklahoma which is a huge football state and I'm really good at football and I was a kid people would tell me I am going to become a football player and so far I am but yet I really love wrestling I have been watching pro wrestling ever since I was 1yrs old and I don't know what I should choose to go into after High school I'm in my Junior year and got some time to think about it could someone help me out on which one I should choose I love both sports that's either all I watch on t.v. or that's all I play with friends football at lunch and wrestling at home. Which career should benefit me the most.
    blingzback87 Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Oct 19, 2006, 08:53 PM
    Ask yourself which one can you do without. Can you miss an episode of wrestling before you miss an episode of football. Which one entertains you the most which one can you see yourself doing before the other.Last but not least if I was you I would pick something that I know I would be doing for the long run no matter how much I like the other because you don't won't to end up doing something you gonia fall out of love with. Best of luck to U
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2006, 10:01 PM
    Truth is for most, HS is about memories, not the future. Most don't have what it takes to go to the next level.

Football, of course, probably had more potential, at least in the colllege years. Just look at the top performers in the college draft... many were NOT the heisman winner... the disparity at the college level to pro is astounding... many top round picks never reach their "potential" whereas many top performers were later round picks.
    '
    My advice is to have fun.

If you are talented enough, peole will seek you out. Otherwise, do whatever you love.
    mitchbennett Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2009, 06:51 PM

You need to think with one would benefit you more if you were to continue either career choice,
    Mitch

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jiu-jutsu aids wrestling? [ 5 Answers ]

Boxers use martial arts training to enhance their abilities, but do wrestlers use Aikido, Judo, and Jiu-Jutsu to enhance their skills? Who has experience or material on this subject?

Plyometrics for wrestling [ 5 Answers ]

I have seen books on plyometrics for football, baseball, track & field, and basketball. Has anyone seen a book covering plyometrics for wrestling? I know from what I have read on the subject that it would probably improve shooting for the legs, driving moves, reverses, and breakaways. Let's talk...

Wrestling [ 1 Answers ]

In the wrestling proffesionals, I learned of the death of EDDIE Querrerro. I would appreciate your information as to the cause of death and when this occurred. Regards.

Is this section about the Football or just US Football (Sort of Rugby) [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry but I am new here, and I am learning for my way around this web site. Don't mean to hurt anybody. I am just kind of lost. Simón T.

View more questions Search