Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hahaha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2006, 06:20 PM
    How to prevent forehead wrinkle, can I purifying the forehead skin often
    How to prevent forehead wrinkle, can I purifying the forehead skin often?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Oct 20, 2006, 03:14 PM
    Some people use Botox to reduce the wrinkles on their forehead. Other than surgery, the use of an anti-wrinkle cream may help may help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
    beachbabejeanie Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2006, 03:16 PM
    Have you tried Frownies? They're not too cute but they do work. They are little sticker-like things (I think they have them at walgreens, but I've gotten them off eBay before) and you put them on before you go to bed and they keep your forehead from furrowing while you sleep. Then you take them off in the morning. Like I said, not terribly cute, but effective.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to prevent a tan from peeling? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knew what I can use to prevent my tan from peeling and my skin getting too dry? Thanks.

Have I got idiot written on my forehead? [ 13 Answers ]

I am a 25yr old female. Recently went on a (rare) date with a guy. Went really well. Had quite a lot in common with him. He said we could go out again. Since, he just makes working late an excuse. Haven't heard from him in a week. Then at weekend, was happy as met a different guy, who gave...

Ball missing in sewer drain to prevent back flow [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any way to replace the missing ball in my basement floor drain without completely removing the existing pipe and concrete floor? The drain has backed up a few times but nothing major; a partial clog has been removed. I would like to replace the ball before anything serious happens. ...

How do you prevent MS Word from requesting a virus scan? [ 8 Answers ]

What I want to know is how to prevent MS Word from making the request in the first place. What registry entry, if there is one, needs to be changed to disable it. Yes, I've read the other posts about Word requesting virus scans and those solutions do not help my set up. I have virus protection...

View more questions Search