Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    puppydoggie Posts: 32, Reputation: 3

Jul 27, 2009, 12:10 PM
    Want to come travelling for about a month
    I want to go travelling for about a month, but none of my friends are intrested, where can I meet somebody to go with. I wouldn't go by myself so would like to find someone who wants to go, get to know them and then get packing. Where can I find someone?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2009, 12:13 PM

Where do you want to go?

There may be social clubs in your area that you could find people that are interested in travelling.

Finding strangers to travel with can be extremely dangerous.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Landlord Requiring 2 month Vacating Notice on 3 month (month to month) lease [ 21 Answers ]

I am in a situation and am in need of some advice. I am currently renting an apartment in Minneapolis. I am doing an internship which only requires me to live here for 3 Months. I signed a lease with a complex on a month to month basis. I planned to Move out at the end of April, so on march 1 I...

Upstate NY Month to Month lease termination- Prorated rent after 1st of next month? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, As a month to month renter in Rochester, NY (outside the city) with no lease, I gave notice on June 3 that I would be moving out on July 1. My landlord proceeded to tell me that I would be responsible for the ENTIRE month of July's rent, even though my 30 day notice would take me to the...

Travelling alone! [ 3 Answers ]

Just after Christmas I am travelling from Australia to Europe alone (I am 16 years old). Although I have travelled that distance before it has never been without my parents. I am fine with the flight itself and being away from home but I am rather worried about the stopover(s). I am scared that...

Travelling on OPT [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I am going to complete my studies in Dec.-2008.. And, after that I want to go to India.. and also want to return to USA.. So what should I need to do.. Is it possile to return on OPT? IF yes, then when should I apply for OPT.. Can I travel with new I-20 for other course as I'll be...

Is it common to have a 2 month notice to vacate on a month to month lease? [ 2 Answers ]

Can my landlord require me to give a 2 months notice to vacate even though my lease is month to month? It was in the lease which was originally a 1 year lease which after the year, change to month to month. I can see giving 60 days with the year lease, but not on a month to month.

View more questions Search