Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mychosen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2009, 10:59 AM
    Is my marriage valid?
    I got married in South Jersey in 1990 but my marriage license was from PA. Is my marriage valid? My husband and I are separated and I don't know if I should file for divorce or an annulment at this point. Help!
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jul 27, 2009, 12:21 PM

This is a family law question: Family Law - Ask Me Help Desk

You need to retain legal counsel to ensure that all your rights are protected.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is old valid b1/b2 still valid travel doc if new h4 is stamped? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an Indian citizen currently in the US on h4 visa valid until 1st Oct 2009. My husband is currently on an h1b. I also have a stamp of b1/b2 valid till 2013 (the stamp has not been cancelled or striked out) on my older passport. (both the visa's were stamped on my older passport, since...

Lay off on OPT, have valid H-1 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My friend was laid off while on OPT. The company had applied for his H-1 this year and he already has an approval starting this Oct. He has been laid off. Can he find another job and get the H-1 transferred? If yes, can he do so now or wait for 1st Oct to get a transfer? Thanks Juhi

I have H1 and L1. Is H1 valid still? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am in a confusion and need clarification so that I can decide on my future. Your help would be appreciated. Company A sponsored me H1 and got my H1 stamping done. Company B I work for wanted me to go to US on assignment and got me L1. I am in US on L1 now. I want to switch to Company...

Is Colorado common law marriage valid in Arizona [ 1 Answers ]

If you were married in Colorado by common law, is that marriage recognized by the state of Arizona or is a ceremony in Arizona required in order for the state to recognized the marriage?

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

View more questions Search