Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kia Posts: 272, Reputation: 13

Jul 27, 2009, 10:31 AM
    Chronic stomach upset
    Hi-) My issue is that since last week; about 1 1/2 weeks now, my stomach has been feeling uncomfortable. I haven't been feeling nauseous or sharp pain; its just discomfort with a little pain sometimes. Its almost a constant feeling of something not being digested correctly, but its ongoing. I also feel kind of bloated. I haven't eaten anything weird so I'm not sure what it is. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2009, 10:38 AM

You can try taking digestive enzymes and maybe some probiotics and see a doctor to diagnose the exact problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coke cause upset stomach? [ 11 Answers ]

I used to drink a lot of soda and it started making my stomach feel upset, but for the past month I switched to gatorade. I drank a can of coke this morning after I ate my regular lunch because that's all I had in the fridge. After drinking the coke 1 minute later I felt kind of sick, a few more...

Stomach upset before pill packet ended [ 3 Answers ]

I had a stomach upset last Sunday (diarrhea) and still had pills left in my packet for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. I took them as normal and my period came Saturday as normal. By this point I'd forgotten all about the stomach upset and had sex on Saturday evening. I only just remembered that the...

Different 'telling' on upset stomach/vomit : pill [ 3 Answers ]

Hey. It's confusing me when sometimes the answer comes out 'upset stomach' and not 'vomiting'. If you have a upset stomach and not vomit does it still effect the pill still? Or do both have the same effectiveness?

Miniature greyhound, upset stomach... HELP. [ 5 Answers ]

We have a miniature greyhound that has a constant stomach problem, she will be fine for several days then all of a sudden she won't eat because her stomach is upset, sometimes she vomits, no diarrhea. We have taken her to the vet several times and he gives her a shot of "Pepcid" and then she is...

View more questions Search