Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    King Ali Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Oct 19, 2006, 05:49 PM
    How Should I ask this girl out
    All right I just moved to this new state from a place I new all my life. I start this new school not knowing anybody an I walk into my french class and I see this girl she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, now where I come from you have to act like a gangster just to be able to talk to a beautiful girl, anyway she's a nice girl and I don't know how I should ask her out I've had every opportunity but every time I get the chance I chicken out . Does anyone know what I should do.
    King Ali
    wolfboy Posts: 32, Reputation: 4

Oct 19, 2006, 06:04 PM
    You need to make sure isn't seeing any one.

Then you just need to ask her.
    Maybe just say hey would you like to eat lunch with me.
    You need to keep it simple.
    Knowledgefinder Posts: 45, Reputation: 6

Oct 19, 2006, 06:10 PM
    First off, make sure to be yourself. It doesn't matter what the "in" thing to do is.

If you're afraid to ask her out just yet, try asking her for help with french, set up a time to study together. If you would rather just shoot straight to spending time with her, ask her if she'd like to hang out sometime together, as friends. (In your own way, of course.) See where that leads.

The worst she could say is no. If she does, don't let rejection stop you from interacting with other girls, asking them out, etc.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 20, 2006, 04:52 AM
    In a new place get the lay of the land first. Find out whose who and what's what. Talk to her as a classmate and find out about her as you make new friends. What's the hurray?
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2006, 01:46 PM
    1. Forget the "friend" advice. Big no no! Read through all the relationship threads here if you don't believe me but take my word for it... you need to stake your claim from the get-go. Don't pussyfoot around. You want to take her out... you don't want to tutor her or just be her friend... so don't even start down that road (its a black hole and you may never get out!)

2. Dude, you are new to the school?? YOU SO HAVE THE UPPERHAND! There are no pretenses about who you are... you can be the you that you always wanted to be. You're new... you're unknown... you're mysterious... take advantage of all that.

Confidence is always key... don't be scared... don't be nervous... be confident... cool, calm, collected.

I always LOVED being the new guy around.

**One more thing... there is no magic pick-up line so I hope that's not what you are looking for. You need to empower yourself and just BE yourself. And JUST DO IT! Life is too short to let opportunities pass you by.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girl help [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, how are you? How can I get the girl of my dreams? What does a girl want from a man When you fancie a girl should you tell her that you fancie her. How can you make her fancie you or be intrested in you. If I tell the firl I like her will she be intrested in me or will she ignore me? ...

Girl help [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, how are you? How can I get the girl of my dreams? What does a girl want from a man When you fancie a girl should you tell her that you fancie her. How can you make her fancie you or be intrested in you. If I tell the firl I like her will she be intrested in me or will she ignore me? ...

New girl [ 32 Answers ]

hey guys I got another question. I hooked up with a friend of mine's friend last night. I had friends telling me that she really liked me and that they thought we had a great chance at being together. She just got out of a relationship that she really didn't want to be in anyway. My question is...

There's this girl... [ 106 Answers ]

I'm 15, and there's this girl who lives in my neighborhood and we are kind of friends and I really like her. I'm too nervous to ask her out, and I don't want to get rejected because I don't know if she likes me or not. Also, I don't know what my friends will think of me if I go out with her (no...

View more questions Search