Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littlmomma83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2009, 07:33 PM
    I don't know what's wrong with my dogs leg
    My dog got hit by a car 3 weeks ago and it broke his pelvis. He is a Dashaund.. well they did surgery and fixed it. He was doing great, eating good, going to the bathroom and walking around good. Well two days ago we noticed that he wasn't able to put pressure on that leg and today its twice the size its suppose to be and he can't walk on it. He will barely get out his cage to eat and drink. What do I do and what's wrong with him?
    Torrid13 Posts: 637, Reputation: 149

Jul 26, 2009, 07:43 PM

It might be infected and swelling, or perhaps the pelvis didn't sit right after surgery and now it's swelling from the pressure.

No matter what's wrong, you need to take him to the vet ASAP before it gets any more serious.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 26, 2009, 08:36 PM

What do you do? You take him to the vet.

We can't give you a diagnosis over the internet and we can't give you a quick fix either.

This is serious and needs to be treated by a professional.
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2009, 04:45 AM

Take him to the vet!
    Were you following strictly the rules about no exercise?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Don't know what's wrong with me [ 52 Answers ]

I'm having trouble with everything in my life if anyone cares post anything on this cause I'm probably going to kill myself if there's no one who will care if I die

I don't know what's wrong. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been feeling very very very weak and fatigued for 6 months. Along with that I have the symptoms of bone and joint pain everywhere, nausea, sometimes headaches, sometimes swollen lymphnodes in my neck, and sometimes I have absolutly no appetite for anything. I have had blood tests done...

I don't know what's wrong [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having a period but I am also having pregnancies symptoms like queezy,vomitting,tired all the time, I am know starting to feel some movement at the bottom of my stomach like something is inside rubbing against my skin and sometimes I feel a kicking sensation know can you tell me what do...

I don't know what's wrong with me [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 12 years old and I get teased by everyone I'm a strait A and A- student with a uncational B and I ask my friends and they say that I am not ugly and neither do half the people that tease me so what's wrong help me please:confused:

I don't know what's wrong with me! [ 6 Answers ]

First let me say that I am a girl and I'm 17, turning 18 in a week. Im in college, not dorming. And ill apologize now for writing a lot. First off, ever since I was 16 I have been feeling kind of depressed. I did attempt suicide once, it obviously didn't work lol. I took a bunch of pills...

View more questions Search