Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KozmikKaylee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2009, 04:16 PM
    Keyboard not typing
    Ok, my laptop's kyboard is messing up. Whenever I go to type something the page says loading and crtain letters don't show up... :confused: help me?
    Whiskey14 Posts: 219, Reputation: 16

Aug 3, 2009, 07:41 PM
    Try updating the drivers for the keyboard by going to the manufacturer's site.

Another thing could be a stuck key, try cleaning the keyboard. The following sites explain how to clean:

How to Clean a Laptop Keyboard | Cleaning Guides

Laptop Cleaning - How to clean a laptop computer keyboard & screen.

How to Clean a Laptop Keyboard | eHow.com

How to Clean Under Laptop Keyboard Keys | eHow.com
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Aug 4, 2009, 06:01 AM

When you plug in another keyboard, do those keys work?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keyboard typing wrong characters [ 5 Answers ]

Hiya all, I'm an IT professional and embarrassed to say that I don't know the answer to this question. I have a IBM Thinkpad T42 and although the regional settings and input locale are set to English (UK), the keybord seems to by typing everything in English (US) I've tried everything I...

Keyboard typing in French [ 3 Answers ]

I have a problem with my computer. I don't know why my keyboard suddenly starts typing French letters. All the symbols on the keys do not type the same symbols, but alphabets and numbers are OK. Help me please..!

My keyboard is typing the wrong thing [ 4 Answers ]

On my laptop when I type an s it \show\s up like thi\s \s. When I type the q it come\s up a\s zq and zq come\s up zq The / \show\s up like /[ The up arrow goe\s up but al\so type\s a j and when I type a j it \show\s up on the line above The down arrow goe\s down, but it al\so leave\s a comma...

Keyboard typing odd things [ 4 Answers ]

When I type the following keys, they type two letters at once, please help. It takes so long to type! U - iu I - ui K - kj J - jk M - ,m , - m, 8 - 87 7 - 78

View more questions Search