Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Jul 26, 2009, 02:41 PM
    Two boys under two as ringbearers
    My fiancé and I are getting married in October. We would like our sons to be the ringbearers, but they will be 20 months and 7 months. Our flowergirl will be 3 1/2 by then. We will have the flower girl holding our 20 month olds hand down the isle (they are pretty good about following direction and walking together) but what do we do with our 7 month old? Is there anyway we can make it work somehow? Or do I just need to accept the fact that he won't be able to be a ring bearer? Anyone have any suggestions?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 26, 2009, 02:58 PM

7 month old, jr flower girl, someone pushes her in stroller down isle throwing some flowers out.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2009, 03:06 PM

20month old is questionable. Just be aware there will be meltdowns. It is allot of pressure for a baby of 20moths the flower girl is a good age. I had a 3 year old ring barer and flower girl... it was very cute.
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Jul 26, 2009, 07:53 PM

I'm not too concerned about my 20 month old and the 3 1/2 year old flower girl, I'm just wondering if there is a clever/cute way to have my 7 month old in it.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2009, 07:55 PM

Have one of the brides maids walk down the isle with him. Make him the best man. Very cute!
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2009, 07:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    7 month old, jr flower girl, someone pushes her in stroller down isle throwing some flowers out.
    I was thinking the same thing.

It doesn't have to be a stroller, make up some sort of cute cart covered with flowers, to make it more wedding-ey.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jul 27, 2009, 11:51 AM

Decorated wagons can be cute. A bridesmaid could pull it with the other children walking behind. If the 20m old breaks down, he can go for a ride too.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2009, 12:06 PM
    Congratulations. But I think that a 7-month-old who can't even stand alone yet just isn't going to cut it as a ring bearer. Just leave the honor to your older son.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a boys name [ 27 Answers ]

I have three boys William Thomas Edward I am trying to get pregnant again and I know it will be a boy. I can't think of another boys name? Please help. Our surname is hitchings

I want to see my boys [ 6 Answers ]

I'm divorced my ex and I have joint coustody I moved out of state he and his lawyer switched the paper work around that I signed so now I can't see my boys and he now won't let me talk to them I can't afford another attorney I just want to see my boys isn't there someone who can help me I only make...

Would you call this abuse or rape or boys being boys?AND AM I ALONE? [ 27 Answers ]

Grew up in a home where I didn't get much love/affection and I 'fled' perhaps, by dating only one serious boyfriend from age 16 - 26 (can you say LOSER?) who permitted me to sneak out at night to see him midnight until 2am at 16, who isolated me--alienated my friends, ran off other guys I was...

Boys don't cry? [ 3 Answers ]

I hear this song in CVS stores, and I can't figure out who sings it. I think the name of it is "boys don't cry", but it's not the cure's version, and it's not idlewild. It's a slower version and I love it! Who sings it?

View more questions Search