Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    COCOALACIE46 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2009, 12:21 PM
    Writ of execution
    How long after you receive a writ of execution does it take for things to start happening?

I owe 1800 dollars, what are the chances they will come and do a sheriff sale?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2009, 04:10 PM

Please post your question once, giving all of the pertinent details.

Should be combined for clarity.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2009, 04:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by COCOALACIE46 View Post
    how long after you receive a writ of execution does it take for things to start happening?

i owe 1800 dollars, what are the chances they will come and do a sheriff sale?
    Hello C:

Well, since they went through the trouble to sue you and win. And, then they went through the trouble of getting a writ of execution. I'd say the odds of them taking the next step are pretty good.

How long before they can start?? The can start that day.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Writ of Execution - PA [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Today I received a writ of execution which seized by bank accounts. The judgement is for much more than I have in the bank. I am concerned because my paycheck is direct deposit which goes into one of the accounts that has a hold put on it. I tried to stop my direct deposit for my payday this...

Difference between Writ of Possession and Writ of Execution [ 4 Answers ]

My question: What is the difference between a Writ of Possession and a Writ of Execution?

Writ of Execution? [ 5 Answers ]

I have received a Writ of execution in my state which is NC and I did make a list of exempt items, but I contacted an attorney months back and they informed me that it is highly unlikely that the plaintiff would come after my possessions, what should I do? Thanks

Writ of execution [ 2 Answers ]

Is there anyway to handle a writ of execution without an attorney?

Writ of execution [ 7 Answers ]

1) Is there a way to find out if a writ of execution was submitted to withdraw money from bank account? 2) I want to withdraw money from my 401 k to pay some debt down, if there is a writ can they touch that money ?

View more questions Search