Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manda1983 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2006, 01:33 PM
    Men who can't achieve orgasims
    Hello I am a 44 yr old mother of 1 and I need Help. My husband is 52 and our sex life has never been a problem till I got off birth control. My husband and I use condoms as a form of birth control.. Well for the past few months he is not able to achieve an orgasm unless other mouth, and hand tiring actions occur. He blames it on the condoms the band being too tight around the base of his penis.. we have changed brand several times and at first they seem to work well then he grows a tolerance with them Very Quickly! Lambskin's fall off!. I am starting to feel as though it is me and that I do not do it for my husband anymore! The Act of our love is starting to feel more as a chore! I cannot get him to go to the doctor and he says that it is not me but What else could it be! If there is something I could try that might help please let me know I would really appreciate it ~
    The WB Posts: 78, Reputation: 6

Oct 19, 2006, 01:47 PM
    That is because he is so use to feeling YOU. Even the thinnest condom restricts sensation. That is why he only pops with your hand or mouth.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 19, 2006, 03:59 PM
    Is he on any medications that he has started recently?

He should have a yearly check-up to check his prostate gland.

This could be a subconscious fear of pregnancy also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Orgasims and cold mouth [ 3 Answers ]

I was talking to the girls today and one of them asked me a strange question out of no where , she asked "does your mouth get cold when you orgasim " so basically I am wondering if this does happen , I myself have never felt the inside of my mouth cold while having an orgasm does this just happen...

What do men want [ 4 Answers ]

When you want an ex back after you've done wrong, how do you "get them back?" I know that I need to give my ex space, and I am. I'm getting on with my life and I have priorities lined up for myself. But he's still in my thoughts. In April possibly march I'm going to see him at a local dirt track...

Men [ 13 Answers ]

I really, really like this one person at my work, we've went out a few times and have gotten intimate. He seems to like me but how do I keep him interested? I hear men like a chase, is this so? I feel like calling his extension everyday but I don't. He sure knows how to keep me hanging by a...

The way men think [ 25 Answers ]

My lover just turned 45. He just found out that I am 51, although I look younger than him. He freaked! He wants young chickie. Is this too big an age gap?

Can I achieve broadband speed this way? [ 9 Answers ]

Dear Experts. Currently working on a project and hope you guys will be able to help me out. I know I will be able to dial from one laptop to another laptop by plucking both to a normal telphone line. The speed that I got will be based on the modem speed that is found in both the laptops. ...

View more questions Search