Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    captaingrundle Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2009, 10:01 AM
    Another 80's or 90's film
    I have no idea what it was but I saw it on t.v. when I was a kid... it hasa the feel of a labrinth type film...

There a lot of trolls and like big ugly creatures, and a girl I think gets trapped in that world or something or maybe not

I can remember a scene wherr she's walking and falls through like ice and gets trapped, and some guy saves her...

I really for the life of me can't think of anything else or think of the name...

If any of you could help me thatd be much appreciated
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Jul 26, 2009, 12:43 PM

Sounds like it could be Legend. But it's male (Tom Cruise) that gets trapped under ice. Plenty of trolls and uglies.
    ewhitlock83 Posts: 38, Reputation: 4

Jul 28, 2009, 02:20 AM

I'm almost positive you are thinking of Labyrinth. It starred David Bowie. 1986. I used to watch it when I was a kid.

Labyrinth (1986)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of an 80's or early 90's karate film? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to find out the title of a karate movie I used to watch as a kid. From what I can remember, a boy starts hanging out with a rough crowd at school and they break into a house to steal from it. The robbery goes wrong when the boy falls over the stairs railing and breaks his neck....

80's/90's animated film [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie that I watched when I was young in the 90's. Here's what I got so far: -It was animated -There was a castle in it, surrounded by water -My sister claims the word "Eureka" was used somewhere I know it's not much, but if anyone knows the movie, please tell me the...

80's- 90's film [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I want to find out the name of a movie I watched as a kid but can only remember the first scenes from it. It was set back in time and involved a woman putting a baby in a basket in the ocean and then it floating out to sea and ending up in some sort of kingdom surrounded by rocky cliffs... ...

Kids film, 80's - early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

The film is about a young girl who wants to save her nan from getting older so is taken through her mirror by a kind of puppet boy who lives on the other side. There is a witch or queen who lives on the other side who has a magic tree and the fruit from the tree keeps the queen young so the girl...

Nedd help with Title of 80's/90's Film [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember much about this film, but it's a film like Alice in Wonderland and Wizard of Oz. A girl is in a dream like world which is like a sweet town I'm sure there is a Pink cottage in it, it's like a vortex or a cave that she got there and there are friendly people all around. I'm not...

View more questions Search