Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    captaingrundle Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2009, 09:58 AM
    Somebodys got to know title of this film its driving me crazy
    I'm not exactly sure when it was made but it's a cartoon movie...

Kay so its like set in the future I think but its very like dark evil stuff...

I know there's a chick wit huge tits who shows them off and her father is the king. There's a lot of death in the movie, and I think I could be wrong but like a ring where they fight and stuff...

SOUTH PARK had mention of it and it was ecen kennys dream while he was high that he was a part of the film... can anybody help me out?
    Dacey1 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2009, 03:44 PM

Heavy Metal?
    Torrid13 Posts: 637, Reputation: 149

Jul 26, 2009, 03:54 PM

Yeah, it sounds like Heavy Metal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't remember the title of this movie and it's driving me crazy [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a film years ago about a young couple who need money. The wife, or maybe girlfriend, decides to take a job as an exotic dancer in the local club and applies for work there. An older dancer takes her under her wing and teaches her the business but when the time comes for her to dance her...

Book Title Q: It's driving me crazy [ 2 Answers ]

So this was a series of three books that were written as letters between two fictional characters (first one is their two names... just can't remember... ) who never met but grew closer in their correspondence. And these books were beautifully done--each page was a different "peek" into the letter...

Driving Me Crazy [ 1 Answers ]

This is a late 80's or early 90's movie about three or four kids who take oof on there bikes to go camping in the woods by the lake. There is a scene in which a heavy set boy has just gotten out of the shower and is eating a candy bay and driving a remote control car while singing "THE WANDERER!' ...

Driving me crazy. [ 7 Answers ]

I made my boyfriend stay at his moms house tonight... we have been together for two weeks straight and we are fighting all the time... we fight when I'm just trying to talk to him.. and he turns everything into an argument... but today when he came to get his shoes after work, he said he should...

She is driving me crazy [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new grandchild with my sons girlfriend. They live together and I have always treated her like a part of our family. She ignors me, and does not care if we see the child or not. She has made the decision to not participate in our christmas traditions this year. How do I deal with an...

View more questions Search