Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wwooldridge Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2009, 07:58 AM
    Calculate the cost of painting exterior of a home
    I want to calculate a fair estimate of cost with owner buying the supplies to paint this home

The home is a two story aluminum siding been painted B/4
    Some washing down in eves
    No trim to do
    No windows to prime
    Will be done with brush
    The majority of he job will be done on a ladder
    Do I charge a square ft price if so how do I measure.

Thank you

Wayne

Check out some similar questions!

Exterior Home Painting of Stucco [ 2 Answers ]

How do I prove that my new construction home stucco exterior surface was incorrectly painted? I have white effloescence showing in multiple places all over my home. It was painted approximately 1 year ago and it showed up about 3 months ago. Looking for any help.

Cost of professional exterior painting [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for ballpark figures on what it costs to have somebody re-paint the exterior of our home? I have no clue what the range would be. We are in San Diego. It is a two story, approx. 2,000 square foot home. Mostly stucco, but some wood siding too. It has needed to be re-painted for a...

Interior Home wall painting cost per square foot [ 4 Answers ]

What is the average cost to paint home interior walls by professionals per square foot. 1 coat and 2 coats. One color and two colors.

Exterior painting [ 3 Answers ]

:confused::confused:What is the going rate for exterior painting one coat and off ladder sq ft x ? = price 5 gal + ? =sq ft thanks

Exterior Painting of HOME? [ 3 Answers ]

:) Ok you Pro's! I've got 2 things I'm considering! 1) Paying some one to paint my home. It's about 1700 sq. ft ranch with average amount of windows and Trim. How much should I be looking at paying for this Service? 2) I'm considering buying a low end Commercial sprayer from Lowe's...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.