Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Supermom401 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2009, 07:49 AM
    How much is my dining set worth?
    I was wondering if anyone could give me any idea of the origin of this set, how much it may be worth? The hutch and the buffet were once two pieces, and someone, unfortunately made them into one. There are 6 chairs, one being a captains chair.
    I need your advice!:o
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

How much is a 1925 penny worth with one cent and a wheat on the back worth [ 3 Answers ]

How much is a one cent with a wheat on back is worth from 1925

Untreated oak dining table [ 8 Answers ]

I have recently bought an untreated oak dining table and although I like the appearance of it I am concerned that I should treat it someway before use to avoid staining etc. Any advice? :confused:

Broke tooth while dining out [ 3 Answers ]

I was at a eating establishment (Chapps Cafe) in Fort Worth, Texas off Hulen Blvd. and bit into a burger and broke my tooth also. But I do still have the evidence, it was a bone or some type of rock like substance. I've been getting the run around and also they've been trying to get me to let them...

Dining table surface [ 2 Answers ]

I have a formal dining room wood table with a cherry finish. Something seems to have etched itself into the finish, either a cleaning product my wife used or something else. There are streaks that look like the table was washed with a dirty cloth. Without completely stripping or sanding this...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.