Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paperdoll Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Jul 26, 2009, 07:44 AM
    Pregnant and suicide
    Hey there all,
    Actually I had a positive hpt and I think I'm 4 weeks pregnant.but just yesterday I had some drug over dose... (I just had argument with my husband... so I wanted to die)
    It was only 17 tablets of some stupid medicine related to diarrhea... I vomited though... twice... (self) and after going hospital my report said everything was normal.I was just wondering if anything had had happened... will it affect pregnancy or child's health in future in pregnancy as early as that?? I really want a child... I don't want to curate it.
    Help please
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2009, 07:48 AM

You are selfish... people who "try" to commit suicide are only looking out for themselves and are not thinking of anyone but themselves. You need much more help then we can offer you here! I can only pray that you did not harm your baby. You won't know if it had affects to the baby until long after its birth. You need to go to a counselor!
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

Jul 27, 2009, 05:13 AM

You need to get some kind of professional help. You say you want to have a child, then why would you do something like that when you are pregnant? Please seek professional help.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 27, 2009, 05:15 AM
    What is the name of the medicine you took and how much did you take?
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2009, 05:19 AM

I know this doesn't really answer the question but I'd like to give you something to think about. What were you and your husband fighting about? If it was bad enough for you to try to commit suicide, I think professional help before the baby is born would be a good idea. Sort through your differences now rather than showing the child what a dysfunctional family looks like.
    paperdoll Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Jul 27, 2009, 05:30 AM

I know it was stupid... but I really couldn't think then... now things are all sort out... I am glad.
    Anyway,I took cefixime 10 tabs and diloxa around 7 tab.nothing much... but I already told... it was followed by two rounds of vomiting
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 27, 2009, 05:41 AM
    Neither of these drugs is known to have long term effects on the baby.

I will agree with the others that counseling may be in order. Babies cause more stress once they arrive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suicide and me [ 7 Answers ]

I feel like killing myself because my life is slowly falling apart what should I do I have no one to reach out to

Suicide?! [ 5 Answers ]

I'm so depressed and I feel like no one will be able to help me. :( I so badly want to end my life but I don't know if I will end up killing myself or not. I AM SO CONFUSED!! :confused: Will I really end up actually killing myself or will I pull through?

Suicide [ 11 Answers ]

Hello: I just read about this poor 85 year old lady who has lost control over her own life. What an undignified way to go! I wouldn't want to end it that way - and I'm not going to. I'll decide when it's over. Tell me why I should end up crapping in my pants. Do you crap your pants? ...

Historical Teen Girls Movie- Suicide or Suicide Attempt? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a teen- about 10-15 years ago on Showtime or HBO. I think it took place around WWII, with a teenage girl that befriends a new girl at their school, which I think was an all-girls school. The girls meet with other girls (friends) from the school in the woods behind the...

Suicide dog [ 2 Answers ]

My dog barkley is a half black lab half german sheperd she has a crate, but she is willing to kill herself to get out. She clawed out, but she scraped her nose, and it bleed for ever. What should I do?

View more questions Search