Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    basho79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2009, 09:46 PM
    Brief Profile
    Good Day

I just want to know how to write a brief introuduction for our our company and send it to other companies?
    heizel101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2010, 04:50 AM
    In writing a brief company profile, set a limit on the number of words like 150 or up to maximum of 200 words. From there, incorporate the things that you need to include like: introduction on what your company do or specializes into, followed by when it was established, some people behind the company, then the mission/vision or goals, followed by some projects or big clients tucked under the company's belt. Include some awards or citations as well.

Write the above information on at least 3 paragraphs or 4 but not more. The brief profile should only be brief so stick to your word limit but make sure that you will be giving just enough information so as to give your readers an overview on what your company offers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write business profile can I get a format of business profile [ 6 Answers ]

How to write business profile can I get the format of business profile?

Ge profile fridge [ 1 Answers ]

The water line on my ge profile fridge leaks

Can't get pics on profile [ 1 Answers ]

I know this sounds dumb ,but I am when it comes to computers. Can someone tell me in a step by step easy to understand way, Howdo I put a pic on my profile I tried to put one on and it said The file was to big or something. And how do you guys put those pictures of things not yourself is that...

View more questions Search