Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    merste07 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jul 25, 2009, 02:16 PM
    Does Hattie turn into a toad?
    I have seen the Ella Enchanted movie like 50 times, but wondered something about it after taking a "Do you know the movie quiz?". Someone posted a question that asked what happened to Hattie in the end? The answer was that she was turned into a toad or something. I don't remember anything about this. Does anyone remember this happening if so when? Thanks .
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Jul 26, 2009, 12:41 PM

In the deleted scenes, she does, in fact, turn into a toad/frog.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lennox heat turn off and turn back on to work [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lennox heater I have to turn it off and turn it back on to get it to heat. What is wrong and how do I fix it.

Turn outside faucet 1/4 turn to the side so the hose won't be bent [ 6 Answers ]

Can I safely put a pipe wrench on an outside faucet and on the pipe it is attached to and turn it one quarter turn to the side so the hose connected to it won't be bent and spray at the attachment?

Exterior Water Faucet will not turn. How do I get it to turn again. [ 2 Answers ]

I went to turn the water on in the back and it will not turn. How do I unlosen it? Thanks

Child movie with a little girl, sugar fairy, and young frog or toad. [ 2 Answers ]

I remember the movie starts with a little girl who disobeys her mother. Her mother begins to read a story book and the girl ends up being the main character in the book after going and getting something from an old witch. Anyway she meets up with a fairy like creature that is made up of sugar. She...

View more questions Search