Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fiercestealex Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2009, 02:12 PM
    Dog frequently peeing and once pooped in house.
    :mad:I get so upset when our dog who has frequent usage to the outdoors, pees in the house and has once pooped under the dining room table. It upsets me to the point where I'm ready to give her away. But I love her so much and get over my anger quickly until the next pee incident. She is really smart. What is the most quick way to teach my dog to do her "business" outside?:confused:
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 25, 2009, 02:22 PM

I'm a cat person, but, judging from all the dog threads I've read on this site, the problem may be yours, not hers.

First, have you ruled out a medical problem? Have you taken her to the vet and ruled out a bladder problem or something else that could cause this behavior? (And is she spayed?)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My 5 yr old dog is peeing in the house! [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 5 yr old jack russelXminitaure american eskimo. He has been peeing in the house. This has been going on for about the last 2 months. At first we thought that it was just an "accident", but the accidents seem to be ocurring more and more. The pee is never in the same place it is in...

Dog Peeing in the House [ 2 Answers ]

My dog can be outside for hours and pee and poop in the house? What's up with that.. He is a zu about 1yr 8 months - given to us FREE as owners were moving and couldn't take him... hmmm.. sound fishy now that I think about it... Pee's by the cat's litter box (I have placed some newspaper...

Whole house filter frequently clogged [ 3 Answers ]

Hope I can find some help with this. I moved into a rental home that has well water on December 1. Since then I have replace the whole house filter cartridge 4 x's. Thank god the landlord supplies them for me. Pursuant to the filter change I notice a huge drop in water pressure - from mediocre...

Dog peeing all over house [ 2 Answers ]

My dog started peeing all over the house. Now, he is peeing in the lv on my chair... what can I do??

Housetrained dog pooped in house! [ 2 Answers ]

My year old Border Collie mix has been completely houstrained for more than seven months. We recently got a new German Shepherd puppy. Last night and tonight, my older dog pooped right in my dining room. WHY?

View more questions Search