radu 123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2009, 01:40 PM
    Cani make a basketball show
    Can I make a basketball show

Can I make a wrestling show

Fire her

What did you say tell me you said yes

:D

What would make your show different than someone watching a b-ball game or Wrestling
    It would have more ation if it was wrstling
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2009, 01:50 PM

Radu, please don't start multiple threads asking the same question. It doesn't get you more responses. Be patient and someone will answer.

As for your questions about a basketball and wrestling show... do you have specific ideas? Anything is possible if you have a solid platform to build a show on.

What kind of show would YOU want to watch if it were about basketball/wrestling?

What would make your show different than someone watching a b-ball game or WWE?

Come up with some ideas and I'm sure many people here would be willing to give you feedback. Good luck!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 25, 2009, 02:11 PM

Radu I have merged all of your posts into one. ( except for some duplicate posts that were deleted)

You can make any type of show you want if you have the money or people do make them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make it on the varsity basketball team [ 5 Answers ]

Hello Well I'm writeing to see if I can get any tips or secerets on how to make the varsity team please help me Here's a little about me I am 6"1 inch tall and I weight 155 and I'm only 15 years old and I am a sophomore in hig school And what would be my best possison on the team caus in the...

Wife is on strike what can I do [ 19 Answers ]

For close to month now my wife has been on strike with the house. We have four children age 8 months 3, 8 & 11 . My brother in law is also curently staying with us. My wife will not clean, cook, wash dishes, or fold clothes. She just recently washed some the other day. I guess she did not have...

I want to make a T.V show [ 7 Answers ]

I want to make a t.v show but I don't know how! I've been trying to look for stuff like how to make a t.v show but it doesn't do anything! DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO MAKE A T.V SHOW? Please would somebody reply:confused:

How to make a TV show [ 1 Answers ]

How to make a TV show

I want to make a show up [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This may sound like a stupid question but me and my mate are always bored. So I want to do like a dance show with her. What can the show involve. We both like singing,dancing and whatever. PLEASE HELP!!

View more questions Search