Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rara16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2009, 01:10 PM
    I want to propose a new television series.
    I have this amazing idea for a reality TV show series. Like the ones on channel Histroy; ex. Ice Road Truckers. This show would be about the job of a Gas Pipeliner. It's said to be the 4th most dangerous job in the world. And there is a group that would be perfect for this show. They would follow them on the road while they worked on pipelines...

I want to know how to go about proposing my idea to someone.
    I've been to the websites and there's nothing there about doing that.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2009, 01:16 PM

I want to start one for the biggest NOBODY because I would sure win that one.

I hate TV because here I sit and I should be one of them. I had lots of ideas for reality TV and here I sit watching my TV. People think I'm crazy for giving it up but oh well.

If you can come up with ideas to keep the show alive it may work.

One thing you do is make sure you get your idea copyrighten so that nobody can steal it off you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

German shepard dog television series just want to know the name of the series! [ 4 Answers ]

Does anybody know of a dog series that was on TV during the early 90s. Where its main focus was a german shepard, who would help people in all the different episodes. I Remember the song of the TV series which went like this " until tomorrow I am going to settle down" Its not lassis just would...

Bounty Hunter television series [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a television show that aired in the early 90's and was about a woman who was a bounty hunter and she lived in the woods with this guy. I was only like 5 years old when I remember watching this show, so my details are skimpy. It aired on saturdays during the day and another show...

Sound but no Picture on Toshiba ZP38 series Television [ 1 Answers ]

Well here goes - the last couple of days the following has been happening Turn on tele and there is sound but the screen displays a myriad of colours that change shape continually and then shortly after the picture appears - this has progressively gotten worse over the last couple of days. Now...

Old Television Series/Shows [ 1 Answers ]

In the mid to late 80's maybe early 90's there was a show called the "Fiery Phoenix", the actor on the show died when he was playing Russian Roulette and the gun went off. His skulled was cracked and he died. My question is: Do you know the name of the actor that died? And Do you know where I...

View more questions Search