Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobrycki Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2009, 10:15 AM
    Is this a reasonable quote for painting my house?
    3000 sq. ft. 2 story old home,already sanded to bare wood, 4 colors, needs nail holes filled, washing, priming, 2 coats finish.

I supply all materials and assist with the job.
    Painter wants $7500.00.
    ProjectAdvisor Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Jul 25, 2009, 10:22 AM
    The cost of painting is relative to where you live (i.e. the type of neighborhood). The price varies drastically from country to country, and even for one jurisdiction to the next within the same country. You should get at least three free quotes from painters in your area.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2009, 10:54 AM

Projectadvisor, do you mean COUNTY, and not COUNTRY?

I agree, get several quotes from painters in your area and decide which one you want. And keep in mind, cheaper is not always best. You get what you pay for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to translate English quote into a Classic Sanskrit quote [ 2 Answers ]

Beautiful lotus without a scent like him who doesn’t act accordingly. Bussihism taught a life not by rule, but by principle, a life of beauty; and as a consequence, it was a religion of tolerance. It was the most charitable system under the sun. Thanks guys Nicole:)

Reasonable Quote For Staining a Deck [ 12 Answers ]

In MN what is a reasonable price to charge someone to just stain their medium to large deck. I spoke with my father and he said when insurance covered to have the deck power washed and restained after a storm it was over $800. My boyfriend is going to do this for a coworker of mine and I don't...

A painting quote [ 2 Answers ]

Could someone give me a quote for a job like this. Prime paneled wall, 8x14, 2 ceilings, 12x14 and 12x14. Paint 10x12 room walls and ceiling. A room 10x9 walls and ceiling. A hallway, walls & ceiling 10x5. A room 14x10 walls and ceiling. A room 12x14 ceiling, 3 walls neutral color, paneled wall...

Painting quote [ 4 Answers ]

How do I calculate the price of painting a wall

Painting Quote [ 1 Answers ]

When bidding an interior paint job by the square foot how do I consider the height of the room? In other words, a 10 X 10 room with 8 ft. ceilings is different than a 10 X 10 room with 10 ft. ceilings. Also, how do I figure in the windows and trim?

View more questions Search