Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bryllester21 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2009, 06:15 AM
    What is the application and update of botany?
    Do you guys know any?please reply...
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2009, 07:55 AM

Well botany is the study or science of plants but I don't exactally understand what your asking. Is this for home work or anything?

Jul 25, 2009, 10:34 PM
    Well thanks it ain't for homework... It's for my project that is assigned for me... thanks again!

Jul 25, 2009, 10:35 PM

Hmmmmm... I wonder what is the advantage and disadvantage of zoology? anyone knows?
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2009, 04:27 AM

Your welcome.. and just because its Monday and you've gone and confused me. How can it not be homework if it's a project assigned to you :D LOL...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is ITIN application and tax refund application different? [ 2 Answers ]

I applied for ITIN with my tax return this year. Do I need to apply again for my tax return separately or tax return application with ITIN is sufficient?

How to update AVG antivirus Update to computer,which is not connect with internet [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Computer (No.A) is connected with internet. So I can get the update automatically. But, Computer (No.B, and No.C ) is not connect with internet. But we use the flash Drive and 3 1/2 Floppy disk. Without antivirus software, No.B & C can get the virus. Already having the antivirus software...

Pending appeal of your old application for benefits, can you file new application? [ 1 Answers ]

Pending appeal of your old application for benefits, can you file new application?

Application to accelerate & application to revoke [ 14 Answers ]

Application to accelerate and application to revoke? What are the different. :cool:

View more questions Search