Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bassodor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2009, 05:54 AM
    Patio umbrellas
    Where can i find parts for a corona unbrella(tab&spring that hold the unbrella up-stop it from closing not a crank,done by hand. Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Pin a concrete patio? [ 6 Answers ]

I am building a new home and they are ready to pour the concrete patio. I have mixed messages about whether the patio should be pinned to the foundation to avoid cracking/settling. We live in NE so the weather brings freeze/thaw. A deck is above the patio and sits on 3 ft deep footings. The...

Patio umbrellas [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find the water tube that goes inside the base for the freedom butterfly offset umbrella?

Outside patio [ 1 Answers ]

We are going to put a patio consisting of a brick edge border, with some pavers and gravel. It is next to the sidewalk, so should we dig down, so our bricks are flush with the side walk. When we do get the dirt to the proper level, how should we prep the ground for the bricks and pavers. Any...

Concrete Patio [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to build a concrete paver patio in my yard. The problem is the septic tank cover will be in the middle of the patio. It will be raised about 1 inch above the patio pavers. I would like to build the patio over it but construct something that would allow easy access to the cover. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.