Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    normangeorge Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2009, 03:37 AM
    Japanese Wood Block Signature
    I have a Japanese woodblock print and I was wondering if anyone can identify the artists signature. Below are the photographs.
    Thanks
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

Wood burning stove near cinder block wall [ 4 Answers ]

I'm putting a wood burning stove right near a cinder block wall and it's on a stone slab. Nothing combustible around it. Can I put it right next to the wall since it's cinder block? And the flue pipe needs to go through the cinder block and scaling the wall. I have stainless steel spiral pipe as my...

Install a steel door in block wall where 2" wood cannot be installed [ 1 Answers ]

I want to install 32" steel door. It is old construction and the opening in the block is 35 1/2''* 84". Can the door be installed without installing 2" framing? If can, how would you recommend it be installed.

What's Wrong With My Japanese Box Wood Shrub ? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello... First, I have to come out of closet : I am NOT a gardener. About 2 months, we have planted about 60 Japanese Boxwood shrubs to fill-in spaces between hardscape columns. . About 4-5 weeks ago we had few very hot days. Then, I noticed about 1/3 of the newly planted shrubs were losing its...

Difference between concrete block and cinder block [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between concrete block and cinder block when used in a home's foundation? What makes cinder block less desirable?

Hi how do I remove wood adhesive from wood cabinetry [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, how do I remove wood adhesive from wood cabinetry. The gentleman who installed the cabinets inadvertently rubbed the glue on the cabinet itself... it looks awful.. thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.