Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iamthecurious1 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Jul 24, 2009, 09:12 PM
    End of the world movie title? Early to mid 80's
    My mom is making us all crazy in search of a movie we watched years ago.

From what I can remember it was like the end of the world, maybe somekind of toxins in the air? The mom- who I think was the same actress from the movie Cujo and maybe E.T. when one of her children, a young son, dies she has to cremate his remains but she is frantically looking for his TeddyBear. Sometime later in the movie perhaps near the end, an orphaned neighbor kid brings her the teddy bear. I think the boy who died was also in the movie Cujo but I'm not sure.

Any of this sound familiar? Please help! :)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 24, 2009, 10:15 PM

Testament (1983)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Looking for the title of this early 80's TV movie [ 2 Answers ]

A mother and father for whatever reason didn't want to be parents anymore, so they stopped at an amusement park (I think it was closed?) to let their kids go to the bathroom and when they came out of the bathroom, the parents were gone. The kids avoided the police because they didn't want to be...

I am looking for a title of an early 80's movie [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is an early 80's movie about a girl who is in her room, and goes into a mirroe into another dimension where she is looking for a rose in a glass dome... this is making me nuts have asked everyone I know...

Title of an 80's or early 90's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember very much about this movie, except that the story centers on a girl who has to go on some kind of quest or journey, I think. To help her, she's given a magic pair of shoes that can climb/walk on anything as long as they don't get wet, and a magic pair of scissors that can cut...

Ols sci-fi movie title maybe early 80's [ 4 Answers ]

I cannot remember the name to a sci-fi movie that I used to like when I was younger. I know my son now will enjoy it. Please help me figure the titl out... I do not have to many details but it was about these little robots that were friendly. I think they were created out of spare household item...

View more questions Search