Ask
    usus247 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2009, 06:05 PM
    How to get a Careers
    How do you become a doctor and what cusses do you need
    usus247 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2009, 06:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by usus247 View Post
    How do you become a doctor and what corses for highschool do you need to become a doctor?
    thanks
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 24, 2009, 06:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by usus247 View Post
    How do you become a doctor and what cusses do you need
    You go to high school and get GOOD grades, then you go to college, then off to med school.

You don't need cusses, you need courses. Those are courses in the sciences.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New careers? [ 2 Answers ]

I am having a hard time making a career choice. The one I have doesn't make enough for me and my children to survive on. I am ready to go back to school or do whatever it takes to get a better job but can't spend my whole life taking classes that I will never benefit from. Please help me make my...

Other careers [ 1 Answers ]

Im currently working at a bank, but Im not a sales person and a lot of my goals deal with sales. I like working at the bank and helping peoples, I just don't like the sales part. What should I do?

Best Careers [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find a new career. Is there a way for me to find the top careers. I don't want the top careers that require a lot of education. I was thinking of going to school for massage therepy or maybe being a manicurist. I know I would enjoy these things. I don't want to put all of my energy...

Best careers? [ 2 Answers ]

?I am in a situation where I am noe a single mother. I am in the education field as a teachers aide and of course the money isn't enough to survive on. I am willing to go back to college but I can't spend years there. What about vocational schools? I also don't want to waste my time taking a bunch...

View more questions Search