Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crisaise Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2009, 12:33 PM
    Roof drains
    What is the standard distance of the roof drains to the other roof drains?

Check out some similar questions!

Small roof to protect heat pump from snow off metal roof [ 5 Answers ]

We are getting a metal roof put on our old house. This means that the snow will slide off and land onto our air source heat pump. We need to construct a small roof to protect it. We were thinking of extending the 2 x 6 roof rafters another 4 feet and then having 2 x6 or 4 x 4's going back to the...

Washing machine drains through roof [ 8 Answers ]

I know it sounds crazy but I recently noticed that when my washing machine drains, water comes pouring off my roof! The house was built in 1954 and there is a small pipe that sticks out of the roof just above where the washer is. I am sure that this hasn't been happening for the entire year I've...

Drains smell from all drains in house - specifically kitchen [ 7 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I'm hoping someone can help me before I call in the professionals, as I like to try and deal with things myself. I've just moved into a new house and it has some bad drain smells. Primarily, but not exclusively these are emanating from the kitchen. They don't smell...

Drains backing up, only when washing machine drains [ 2 Answers ]

My tubs are backing up only when my washing machine drains. I thought it was my sewer line and used an auger to clear that, but it's still happening. Could I need a new washer? This one is over 10 years old.

Washer drains through vent on roof [ 3 Answers ]

:) Hi. My washer is draining off the roof vent onto the plants. I called a plumber but they wanted around $200 to fix (ballpark). The washer is in the kitchen. It is near the sink and disposal. The sink is not stopped up. I don't understand how the washer could be drainining through the vent and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.