Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haustin Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2009, 12:10 PM
    Martial Arts
    I am looking for the title of a martial arts movie where the main character is training(always in track suit) and travelling around the world(with his trainers) to accept all challenges. His rivals fear his techniques with his feet, but he is equally skilled with his feet. The storyline takes place in modern times and I can't remember anything else about the movie. Help!
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Jul 24, 2009, 08:08 PM

Sounds VAGUELY similar to the One with Jet Li
    azumi13 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Aug 1, 2009, 09:19 PM

Do u know if it is american, chinese, japanese, korean
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Aug 2, 2009, 05:39 PM

It's American
    azumi13 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Aug 3, 2009, 01:27 PM
    This is a long shot "drive"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Martial arts scholarships [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any universities or colleges that offer martial arts schollarships ?

What is the name of this martial arts movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie about 3 years ago about a kung fu fighter who had to battle 4 groups of people. Each group used an element (fire, water, air, earth) to camouflage themselves during the fight. The only part I remember really well was when the fighter had to battle the group using earth. They were in...

Martial arts [ 1 Answers ]

I'm starting a martial arts class soon and I have long hair for a guy, but not long enough to pull back of anything. It still get in my face when I am fighting though and it leaves me blinded until I fix it. Do you know of any ways to keep my hair out of my face without getting it cut? Its ...

Martial Arts [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get scholarship for martial arts. I'm trained artist for more than 15 years

Martial arts [ 1 Answers ]

Wich form of martial arts is most effective in strikeing with hands and teaches the student hand speed,accuracy, agility,and stress speed. If there is not such form of martial arts would the reader please tell me wich form of martails arts would suit me best. Also would you tell me the best way to...

View more questions Search