Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    markrkinzel Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2009, 11:55 AM
    After putting car in drive it doesn't move
    After I put my 97 ford taurus into drive it doesn't move unless I rev my motor for a few sec.
    Reverse gear doesn't work now
    I changed filter and fluid is at correct level
    Any suggestions
    Thanks mark
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2009, 12:20 PM

Reverse doesn't work means your transmission is going/gone.
    Get the transmission checked before you do anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to move out at end of the lease, but roommate doesn't [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently in an apartment with a roommate in Raleigh, NC. Our lease expired and we decided to stay and automatically got changed to a month to month lease. I recently found out that my roommate has been late with the rent 6 out of the past 9 months, the most recent getting us a small claims...

My Girlfriend doesn't Want Sex / Low Sex Drive [ 5 Answers ]

Let me start by summarising our relationship, we are both 18 years of age, this may sound young for some of the members here to be in a sexual relationship but this is the reality of today and id like to ask a few major questions to help me out in my relationship. We have been together since Dec 19...

Furnace Kicks on But doesn't Move Air [ 21 Answers ]

I have a natural gas furnace that will kick on and I can hear the burners light, but it will not cirrculate the air ( I can turn the fan on using my thermostat) Any Ideas on what I need to do? Thanks in advance

Beta fish won't eat and doesn't move much [ 9 Answers ]

Hello everyone I have a betta fish (fish stick). I just got him about 2 weeks ago. He was pretty shy at first but warmed up to us. He became energetic and when I went to feed him he swam to the top every time. I recently just noticed that he wasn't eating any of his pellets and when I fed him he...

View more questions Search