Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcleyn Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2009, 07:03 AM
    Tabs or Command Buttons
    Hi,

I am using Access 2000.
    I have a form that allows users to input information quicker.
    My question is: My form has gotten to long and cluttered. Is it possible to have tabs at the top of the form or command buttons at the top of the form to organize the form?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 24, 2009, 06:12 PM

If you are using a single form that is cluttered, you may not have your database setup properly. But Access includes a Tab control that can help you organize data into tabs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Command line is telling that "javac" is no internal or external command [ 1 Answers ]

Hi fellow I have just started java , my operating system is windows vista , I have installed java but when I give "javac" command on command line after writng the code in note pad the command line gives an error that javac is not an internal or exetrnal command... if any 1 can help ...

Run Command Error when trying to execute a command [ 4 Answers ]

I just had my laptop re-imaged with a new Updated Windows XP CD running SP3, however, When I go to START | RUN It does not matter if I type in a Server name on the network or just CMD. I get the message below and it will not execute. Is there something I can do to fix this? “This file does not...

Tabs multiplying [ 2 Answers ]

When using IE, it will randomly start opening tab after tab and I have to shut it down with the task manager. What is making it do that, and how can I get it to stop?

Guitar tabs? [ 10 Answers ]

OK I really want to play guitar (acoustic) I know the chords not very fast at them but I know them and I'm not that great at plucking But I'm REALLY confused on the tabs can some one help me? I really want to learn a song called I will fallow you into the dark by death cab for cutie And...

Growth Tabs [ 1 Answers ]

HI, my boyfriend just ordered Heightmax from online that claims to grow some inches. My boyfriend is 23 yrs old and I have some doubts about these pills. I believe its not going to work at all, but maybe Im just wrong. Please someone that knows, or that can read about this nutritional pill, can...

View more questions Search